The kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Stainless Cookware Collection. Chef's Classic™ features 18/10 stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a limited lifetime warranty.
10" Open Skillet - Chef's Classic™
Model # CUI 722-24
(Ships within 1 business day)
Cuisinart Product Features
- Chef's Choice Stainless: 18/10 mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum-encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Cool-Grip Handle: Solid stainless-steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Flavor Lock Lid: Tight-fitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for more healthful, flavorful results, every time you cook. (sold separately)
- Dishwasher Safe: Premium 18/10 stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.
- Constructed to Last: Limited Lifetime Warranty.