Uniquely designed to drain liquids easily and neatly, the pour saucepan is a welcome addition to any modern kitchen. Two different sized straining holes, pour spout and tapered rim make pouring and draining drip-free and simple!
2Qt. Cook & Pour Saucepan w/Cover
Model # CUI 619-18P
(Ships within 1 business day)
Cuisinart Product Features
- The saucepan is a kitchen essential. It performs all day long, cooking oatmeal in the morning, warming up leftovers for lunch and simmering pasta sauce for supper.
- Hard Anodized Exterior
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium® Non-Stick for Professional Results
- Quantanium® nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthful cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids. Also ideal for low temperature cooking of butter or cream-based sauces and custards.
- Cool Grip Handle
- Solid stainless-steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.
- Drip-Free Pouring – Tapered rim and pour spout
- Tempered-Glass Cover
- Break-resistant glass cover allows you to monitor food while it is cooking without losing heat or food flavors. Tight-fitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for more healthful, flavorful results, every time you cook.
- Constructed to Last
- Limited lifetime warranty